LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES PROVIDER
FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
A&R Logistics is the leading supply chain services company for the chemical industry. We are on an aggressive growth path and think of ourselves as a start-up within a 50+ year old company. We provide dry and liquid bulk transportation services, warehousing & packaging, distribution, export, in-plant, and third-party logistics solutions to numerous multinational companies within the chemical industry.
Whether you’re looking to work on the road, in the office, or in the warehouse, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career and be a part of the exciting, fast-paced environment.
We’re in a period of explosive growth and have exciting job opportunities from coast to coast.
Join us, and help us grow.
Our core values define our culture and create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
OUR STATEMENT AND MISSION ON
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At A&R Logistics, we are committed to building business practices that seek out talented, diverse people, provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment, and educate our employees on the importance of respect and inclusion toward all employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers. It is our mission for every employee to feel safe, welcome and respected at work and be given the opportunity to develop and advance.
Additionally, A&R is committed to:
- Treat employees fairly and with dignity, taking their goals and aspirations into consideration.
- Drive diversity in the workplace.
- Apply fair labor practices while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities in which A&R operates.
- Provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- Ensure our employees know they are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in a socially responsible manner.
- Strive to build trust, deliver mutual advantage, and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships A&R enters into, including respect for cultures, customs, and values of individuals and groups.
A&R is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse organization that enables all individuals to engage fully. We strive to create and maintain an open and accessible working environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all candidates, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.