OUR MULTI-PORT STRATEGY IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE EXPORT DEMAND FOR PLASTIC RESIN
Only A&R Logistics has the multi-port strategy, infrastructure, and expertise you need to meet the demand for plastic resin safely, quickly, reliably, cost-effectively, and in ever-increasing volumes.
A&R Logistics’ complete export supply chain solution provides certainty and flexibility for your export business. We’re driven to solve your biggest challenges in these critical areas:
- Warehousing and Rail Services
- Domestic Transportation
- In-Plant Services
- Railcar-to-Port Inventory Management
With our facilities near the largest port on the Gulf Coast, A&R is perfectly positioned to serve you. Here are some advantages of our Houston facility:
- Proximity to Gulf Coast resin producers: Save time and expense by packaging closer to production.
- Minimal total turn time: Reduced inventory carrying cost.
- Dual rail services with BNSF & UP: Ideal rail optionality.
- Complete plant-to-port supply chain
services: Less hassle, less worries.
- Proven infrastructure & operations: Over 40 years of resin packaging excellence.
Our full-scale facilities near the ports of Charleston and Savannah provide unmatched flexibility to meet your needs as your export business grows.
- Abundant empty containers: Never miss a sale or roll a booking waiting for equipment.
- Deep water access for the largest container ships in North America: The largest ships and the highest frequency of ship calls in the US.
- Heavy weight corridor: Load up to 27 MT with no special equipment.
- Efficient port operations with ample dray capacity: Reliable operations in and out of the port
- FF&S Seabulk packaging options: The latest packaging technology to meet your customers’ needs.